It’s the digi-age and, by that, we mean social media rules the roost. If you want to get people talking about your academy, a great social media strategy is key. From livesteams to GIF-heavy insta stories, there’s a quick bit that anyone can do for their business on social media. And the brownie point is, you needn’t create a dent in your budget to accomplish any of the digital marketing strategies.
Here is a volley of social media post strategies, which will make your target audiences want to tap back into your page a little sooner than expected!
- Workplace/Team photos: Mostly candid stills would work in regards to this idea. We could also suggest people to share pictures of their team, group, playmates etc.
- News, trending topic: Trending and click-bait news that has something to do with your offering.
- They “DID” It, Again: A post could feature the top player of the week or even someone who’s been really consistent or has been making steady progress. Everyone loves fame! Watch them share their achievements with their friends on social media.
- #JustAcademyThings: This post would comprise interesting anecdotes, sayings from students/ achievers at the academy or quotes from iconic players.
- This or That: This could be a fun post where we ask the followers to comment on a raging sports trend that’s in sync with what the Academy does or offers.
- Infographics: Information in an image! Clever, eye-catching and quick! These could range from Roger Federer’s favourite exercises to information on calorie content in your favourite food.