1. Except as otherwise provided by the Rules by the Tournament committee, the Laws of Badminton Association of India will apply to this tournament.
2. For Doubles event, the name of the partner shall be disclosed at the time of giving entries.
3. All matches till Pre Quarter Finals shall be played of 30 points each with no extension in all events.
4. All matches from quarter finals shall be played best of three games of 21 points each.
5. Copies of the draw will be placed on the Notice board at the RTISC badminton Court. The competitors are responsible for seeing the notice board as to when they are scheduled to play.
6. The Hon. Chief Referee shall be the final authority regarding walkovers, which cannot be claimed by any competitors as matter of right.
7. The decision of the tournament committee in all matters connected with tournament with the final.
8. Coloured clothing is allowed as per BAI rules.
9. Only Gum Sloe (Non Marking) Shoes allowed at the Badminton Court.
10. Registration fees is Rs 101.00 per person. Please ensure that you select it at the time of booking. You need to pay only once even if you are participating in multiple categories.